Sunday, November 18, 2007

MLS- Houstoun Dynamo takes the Cup




Dwayne De Rosario With an unflinching attack of the net, with a great snap header, to bring the lead to the Houston Dynamo. I was not a fan of soccer, with this much excitement within me, until I saw Dwayne De Rosario make that goal. It was pure athleticism.

The commentators were taken in by his abilities, the crowd went wild, you could turn off your TV and you could hear the roar of the stadium across the country. One Commentator, stated this is something you will come to expect from Dwayne, he is always surprising his opponents. I am ecstatic to see this, and I am now an official fan of Soccer.


Also he has a MVP hardware, Congratulate the man. Now the Big hardware goes too, drum roll please...The Houston Dynamo!

Get the whole story here:

MLS

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's very useful information
welcom for your visit http://www.menconfidence.com/sizegenetics.html